An outdated and dysfunctional 1949 wing of the school was replaced with a two-story addition that created a new face and main entry for the school. The 12,500 sq. ft. addition and renovations to the existing 21,300 sq. ft. building enabled numerous programmatic and operational changes to better facilitate smaller learning communities and team-teaching opportunities.
Owner Chittenden South Supervisory Union
SQ. FT. 12,500